According to researchers, the number of books at home significantly impacts a child’s educational success. It’s even more important than their parents’ education, family economic situation, or the country they live in. But not all books are equally helpful.
1. I would prefer a night of loneliness then.
2. Are there no toys in this household?
3. Is this about a morning of being hungover?
4. This is one superpower no one wants around.
5. But he seems so cute and funny…
6. It’s nice to meet you too!
7. Is this an order? What will happen if I don’t?
8. Even the apple? I’m not ready for this book.
9. I know that feeling, bro.
10. I wish I had read this when I was a child.