If you think that your phone is your own private zone, you may be very wrong. So far, there is no such device that can’t be hacked.
- The easiest way is by taking possession of your phone for a few minutes and installing spy apps such as Spy Phone App, Spyzie, or Spyera.
- Via an unprotected Wi-Fi network in a cafe or airport. Yes, it’s that easy! With the means of public Wi-Fi, you actually share all your traffic with everyone around you.
- When charging your phone via an unknown USB (even in an airplane or a car), there is a risk that all your data will be revealed and transferred.
- SMS phishing. This happens when you receive a message with a link saying that it is, for example, your bank statement, a money transfer, or your photos. So you click it, download the file, and then reveal all your phone contents to hackers.
- With the help of the Signalling System SS7, used by the majority of telephone stations all over the world, hackers can read your text messages, listen to your phone calls, and track your cell phone locations. But if you are not a celebrity, there is nothing to worry about.