7- A bra and a low neckline
Evening dresses or summer outfits are often backless or have low necklines. To look gorgeous in them, you have to choose the correct undergarments.
- If you wear a backless dress, an adhesive invisible bra will be your best choice. This model doesn’t have straps, but can work like a push-up bra if it has laces in the front.
- For a low neckline, you need a special model called “plunge.” Its underband is located very low and because of that it’s not visible.
8- Colorful underwear with a contrasting print
Colorful undergarments with a print are not an everyday option because they are hard to combine with clothing. However, wearing only black or nude underwear can get boring. Here are a few rules you shouldn’t forget about if your wardrobe is full of colorful lingerie sets.
- It’s best to wear a bra with a bright, contrasting print under clothing made of thick fabrics.
- It’s not recommended to wear colorful panties under light-colored pants and skirts unless you want to attract a lot of attention.
Bonus: A few basic rules of wearing underwear
- It’s recommended that you replace your panties every 6 months. They become stretched out during this time, and can also become the source of bacteria and infections.
- French underwear consultants recommend buying new panties every time you go to buy a new deodorant.
- You should have a few panties that match one bra because they wear out faster.
- Hand wash your lingerie, this way it will look brand new longer.